Pittsburgh Boot - Bison 1007024
Keen, Keen Utility
Keen's Pittsburgh is a rough and tough steel toe boot that offers strength, durability and support. Keen brings style in to the work environment.
Steel, toughness, and a willingness to tackle a hard day's work. What describes the city of Pittsburgh is also fitting of Keen's new work boot of the same name. Proven performance powers you through your shift. Weatherproof, with torsional support, steel toes and an outsole that holds firm make this the boot we named for the town famous for getting tough jobs done.
- Contoured heel lock
- Dri-Lex footwear lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Dual density compression molded EVA and PU midsole
- EVA heel cushioning insert
- KEEN Key-Tech™ full length TPU interlocking torsion plate
- KEEN.DRY ™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Reflective webbing for additional safety
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
LEFT & RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL STEEL TOE
Uniquely anatomically correct steel-toe design provides a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 standards.
This full length TPU stability plate provides forefoot flexibility and underfoot stability to meet the demands of the workplace environment.