Dallas Wellington - Dark Brown 1007043
Keen's Dallas Wellington is a ranch-style work boot that you can wear to work or play.
Work boot, meet ranch boot. In the shop, on the fence line or at the construction site, the Dallas delivers support, steel-toe protection and comfort. Plus it's a great motorcycle boot, so even though it’s a little bit country, it’s always ready to rock-and-roll.
- Contoured heel lock
- Dri-Lex footwear lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Goodyear welt contruction
- KEEN.DRY ™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Waterproof full grain leather upper
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
Our oil and slip resistant outsoles meet or exceed ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards.
LEFT & RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL STEEL TOE
Uniquely anatomically correct steel-toe design provides a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 standards.