Foot Wheel - Plantar Fasciitis FW-400
The Foot Wheel is perfect for people battling Plantar Fasciitis and people that need to provide foot therapy for tired and achy feet.
Great for Trigger point therapy.
Trigger points are contracted bundles of muscle, which feel like tender knots. Muscles containing trigger points feel tight, fatigue quickly and often hurt. By rolling the foot wheel back and forth over the entire length of the muscle, the foot wheel extinguishes these trigger points. In turn, this relaxes the muscles, improves circulation, increases range of motion and relieves pain.
Plantar Fasciitis - inflammation involving the plantar fascia especially in the area of its attachment to the calcaneus and causing pain under the heel in walking and running.
- Developed for Plantar Fasciitis
- 3-centered-balanced wheels to accommodate 3 major support muscles in the foot
- Uses "Trigger Point" Therapy
- Facilitates myofascial release
- Helps relax foot prior to wearing orthotics